History & Appearance Edit
Aqua has been a map for awhile. Because it had massive lag among players, it was removed. After the Beta release of SpleefLeague 2.0, Aqua was redesigned and is now less laggy than it was before. Aqua used to have the appearance of a glass bowl with pixel fish around it as well as being covered in water. Now it takes the look of a water temple being in the middle of a whirlpool.
- Starting from Spawn (looking at Arena).
- Make your way to the Desert Tunnel
- When in the desert, continue across until you reach water.
- Resting near the entrance to Desert (SuperJump), look for an abandoned house.
- From there, look out into the ocean and you will notice a giant hole. Make sure way towards there and you will find Aqua.
Spleef World Cup EditAqua's original map would have not been apart of the SWC due to it having high lag rates. With it's new design, it has been used by players through the qualifying rounds.
- Some refer Aqua as one of the worst and most laggiest maps that SpleefLeague has ever had.