History & Appearance Edit
Clocktower was originally created by Team Wildfire in 2013 and was planned to be added to the new SL 1.0 map that never came out. It was one of the new maps to be implemented into SpleefLeague 2.0. Clocktower takes the appearance of inside a clocktower. All of the gears and machinery gives it it's unique look.
- Starting from Spawn (looking at Arena) you are going to take a right.
- When approaching StarCups, you are going to take a right through the tunnel.
- Continue through the tunnel and along the path. You should pass by Carnival and continue onto the path until you see a set of staircases.
- Climb up the stairs and into the clocktower. Look behind the safe and you will be in the arena.
Spleef World Cup EditClocktower was only used very little during SWC IV. It was mostly used for qualifying rounds.
- Easter Eggs can be found within Clocktower and around the town itself.